Please print the Order Blank, fill in your choices and send to us, enclosing a check or money order.
- We do not accept credit cards to avoid the processing charges which would require us to raise our prices and we do not accept on-line orders to avoid the security issues.
- We will begin shipping on May 1st and will continue to ship until Sept. 15th. It is recommended that the plants be in the ground for 3-6 weeks before the first hard frost, so we will not dig after Sept. 15th.
- We will dig and ship within 7 to 14 days and promise to send double fans with a hardy root system.
- We have been inspected by the Michigan Department of Agriculture and can ship to all states except California and Arizona.
- But, since we are in the north, we would prefer to sell and ship to the northern states. We are not sure how our Dormant Plants will fare in the south and we do not want anyone to be dissatisfied.
- It is difficult for us to determine, accurately, the exact cost of Shipping and Handling ahead of time. We have tried to balance out the postage and material costs. We use the USPS Priority Mail to get the plants to you as quickly as possible and the charges vary, depending upon the distance from our farm and the weight of the package. As buyers, we do not like to overpay for shipping, but as sellers we need to recover our costs, which include time and packaging materials. We would appreciate any feedback on this topic. Thank you.